What can I use this service for?
Our team of registered speech & language therapists are available to provide a full speech and language assessment or help your child stay on track with their speech therapy programme.
The Speech & Language Therapist can help you with:
- Full formal speech and language assessments
- Individualised therapy plans for a wide range of speech and language difficulties
- Parent training on how to implement programs at home
- Assessment and intervention for stammering
- Intervention for speech and language difficulties associated with learning Disability/Difficulty
- Intervention for pragmatic language difficulties
Open to members aged 18 months to 18 years only.
To access the service log into the member area and book an appointment today.
How does it work?
Services only available to Irish Life Health Members. Virtual Speech & Language Therapy is provided by Spectrum Health. Age restrictions apply - patients must be aged between 18 months and 18 years. All minors must attend with a parent/guardian present for the consultation. Patients need to be able to sit down and complete 30 minutes of activities. Up to 6 appointments per calendar year. Subject to availability. Terms & Conditions apply. Irish Life Health dac is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.