Olympian, European Medallist | Olympic Finalist 2016 | Irish Record Holder
• Thomas is 27 years old from Dunmore East, Waterford
• He secured a historic bronze medal at the European Athletics Championships in 2018.
• He was fourth in Rio Olympic Games 2016, University World Champion in 2015 and is multiple Irish Record Holder (Senior, U23 & U20).
• He loves outdoor adventure sports from drifting to snowboarding, surfing and wakeboarding
• Has a degree in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in Sport Science from the University of Limerick
Life Motto: No fear, no stress, no limits
Physiologist, Olympian, RTÉ Athletics Pundit.
• Jessie Barr is a Performance Psychologist at the Sport Ireland Institute
• She has a degree in Psychology and Sociology University of Limerick and an MSc in Sport and Exercise Psychology at the University of the West of England in Bristol.
• She is currently undertaking a PhD in Sport Psychology at the University of Limerick examining the stigma around mental health within an elite sport context.
• She has a strong interest in the benefits of general exercise for mental health.
• Former international Irish 400m athlete. Competed in the women's 4 × 400 metres relay at the 2012 Summer Olympic Games
• European and World University Games finalist in the 400m hurdles, and she holds the Irish U23 record in the event.
Evan Lynch B.Sc./PG Dip/M.Sc.
• Evan is a sports nutrition specialist
• He Worked with Athletics Ireland and DCU Athletics
• He has a background in international track & field, which is why I lean towards sports,
• He specialises in keeping good habits during times of change, eating around exercise, fueling your exercise, fueling during exercise, post-exercise recovery
• Ciara is Physiotherapist
• She represented Ireland and Clonliffe Harriers as part of the Irish women’s 4x400m relay team.
• Specialises in Athlete Mobility and Injury Prevention