Although Maternity hospitals remain open and functional, this is clearly a challenging time for anyone to bring a new baby into the world. Social distancing rules bring with them the benefit of more one to one time with your new baby but also come with the challenge of less hands on help which can be difficult, particularly for first time parents.
Our Parenting Path benefits are here to help you thrive and not just survive during this period – helping you every step of the way, from getting pregnant through to those first 12 months.
Helpful benefits include:
Visit the Parenting Path
- Welcome Home Food Hamper – providing you with 5 days worth of nutritious meals when you return home, delivered straight to your door
- Gentlebirth App Access – a unique brain training programme that provides everything you need for a more relaxed pregnancy, birth and parenting journey
- Antenatal classes – can be redeemed against virtual classes
- Breastfeeding consultations – can be redeemed against virtual consultation
- Baby Sleep Academy – available by Skype or telephone
- Pre/post natal Yoga and Pilates - can be redeemed against virtual classes