Coronavirus Useful Information
Nurse on Call
With such an increased stress on the health system and in particular GP surgeries at the moment, it’s important that we all seek the appropriate advice from the appropriate source where possible.
Our Nurse on Call service is available to all our members 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. In many cases, the issues or queries people have can be answered by our qualified nurses and midwives without any intervention or advice from a doctor.
What can I phone Nurse on Call about?
- General medical advice and discussion on common medical problems
- The opportunity to discuss symptoms and worries confidentially
- Travel health information pre- and post-travel
- Pre- and post-operative treatment advice
- Advice and information on a range of lifestyle issues such as dietary information, sports injuries and sexual health
- Medication information
- Information and support through pregnancy. For any specialist pregnancy issues, the nurse can also refer you to a midwife, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
If you have symptoms which require a physical examination or specific GP then we will of course advise you to see your own GP or our Digital Doctor service.
To access the service call 1850 94 66 44 or 0044 208 4817727