Family life’s full of small mishaps, bumps and bruises, flu and fevers. Asking a nurse for non-emergency medical advice is a smart way to put your mind at ease. As an Irish Life Health member you get 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, access to expert advice from a qualified nurse. This service is accessible from anywhere in the world and provides peace of mind with medical information and advice just a phone call away at any time of the day or night.
The service includes:
- General medical advice on common medical problems
- The opportunity to discuss symptoms and worries confidentially
- Travel health information pre- and post-travel
- Pre- and post-operative treatment advice
- Advice and information on a range of lifestyle issues (i.e. nutrition, dietary information, sports injuries, sexual health)
- Patient drug information
- Information and support through pregnancy
To access the service call 1850 94 66 44 or 0044 208 4817727.
If you have symptoms which require a physical examination then we’ll advise you to see your own GP. Service provided by Healix Medical Partnership LLP.